Professional Drupal Services
About David Lohmeyer
I’ve been passionate about building websites since 1999. My experience comes from a business perspective, where I’ve helped local and remote businesses grow their presence online using best practices. I currently work full time developing with Drupal at Gordon Food Service in Wyoming, MI. As a full stack developer I love taking care of design, development, and server operations.
The Small Business Package
Do you have a current website that you don’t like or don’t have a site at all? Let’s talk. I want to help you build a professional, beautiful Drupal site that you can take care of into the future.
Since I work full time, I take on side projects during off hours. While my hours may not be during your work day, you can rest easy knowing that I’m working in Drupal all day so you’re in the right hands.
A custom, best-practices Drupal site with 5 to 10 pages starts at a flat $2,000 with one year of hosting.
What You Get:
- Branded, professional Drupal site that fits your specifications. You can have me develop a look and feel for your site or opt to have me implement or customize a beautiful existing theme from sites like Themeforest.
- Contact forms and any other mission-critical business forms (one form = one page as defined above). If custom integration or functionality is needed it may affect end cost.
- A custom editor role so your Drupal experience is streamlined.
- Guidance and/or documentation on editing pages of your website yourself.
- Lightning fast hosting on Ubuntu Linux.
- A domain transfer to Godaddy if you’d like me to manage your domain, or a new domain name.
- Ongoing support. I won’t leave you out in the cold.
- Assistance setting up email through an external provider like Google Apps or Godaddy. Those services are paid for separately through the vendors.
Hosting is through the high-speed VPS DigitalOcean, which I resell. After the first year I will bill you $9/mo for hosting. You don’t need to worry about accounts or setting up any hosting settings.
After initial engagement I will bill block time (usually 3 hours) so future engagements with me are covered.
If you need custom programming outside of the above specifications, I have experience building Drupal modules and can give you a more detailed quote!
What are you waiting for? Send me a message with your project specs and let’s get going!